2023 Citizen of the Year Nominations
Every year the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce presents to one person its highest award - The Citizen of the Year. The person receiving this award must be someone who has exhibited a level of dedication and contributions to Pasadena above and beyond the call of duty.
• Nominations are requested from the public and chamber members
• Additional nominations may be made by the previous Citizen of the Year Committee members during the committee meeting
• Persons nominated must live or work in Pasadena, but do not have to be a Chamber of Commerce member
• Individuals are only eligible to be named as a recipient once
• When Citizen of the Year has been selected the recipient shall remain confidential