Connecting Your Community
Welcome to our Non-Profit Network! Our goal is to provide organizations with a space to display and share their current needs and available resources and to facilitate meaningful connections between our city's businesses and non-profits to encourage a community of collaboration and support.
The Birthday Joy Program
The Birthday Joy Program throws monthly birthday parties in local shelters and group homes. The birthday children are celebrated with cake, ice cream, games, prizes, balloons and gifts. Each birthday child also receives a personalized pillowcase.
Fixin Bags are themed and filled with everything needed to throw a birthday celebration at home: cake mix, icing, candles, balloons, birthday banner, plates, napkins, cups, and wrapped gifts. These bags service struggling families who submit a request through our website.
Joy Bags are distributed to students in partnership with local Title 1 elementary schools. Each bag includes a new book, two small toys, and a coupon to a local restaurant.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Volunteer your time at a party or at any of our events.
- Host a donation drive for toys, books, and party supplies (cake mixes/icing, themed paper goods, etc.)
- Sponsor a birthday child's gift (Amazon)
- Buy a cake or cupcakes for a shelter party from a licensed food provider (i.e. bakery, grocery store, etc.)
- Designate The Birthday Joy Program as your charity of choice.
- Volunteer to make bag deliveries.
- Help plan fundraisers.
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List.