We are proud to announce the newest collaboration between the Texas Gulf Coast SBDC and the SBA, with assistance from the Houston Business Journal... our Annual Lender Matchmaker event! We ask that you share this with your members, constituents, or other small business that you know.
SBA Houston does lender matchmaking events frequently, but usually as smaller focused events in various geographies. This event will be an annual lendingpalooza... a HUGE event with hundreds of small businesses participating and over 50 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨.
Here is how it works:
- Small businesses register via special matchmaking software
- Based on credit profile and funding needs, they are 'matched' by the software with compatible lenders
- The meetings are one-on-one for 15 minutes with a top small business lender. Small business must be ready to pitch and take advantage of every minute!
- All meetings are virtual on September 23, so the small business can participate from home or work without the need to travel
- In most cases multiple lender meetings will occur for each small business
A flyer is attached with more details. The website for registration is here. Due to the costs of putting on this extravaganza, such as the special matching software, there is a $19 registration fee for small businesses.